First class

Monday, 1st October 2018

                 Good morning my dear ones, my name is Denis and I am going to talk to you about our plans, because we still need to organise all the ideas and stuff for the video we are gonna make. My partner, Konrad Wos Madzinski, hasn't arrived to class today, so I am the one who's going to speak to you, I hope that we wont need to get rid of him on the future.


                Anyway, lets talk about our progresses. We have thought about some general ideas and we have just written some notes. This week we should get all the ideas clear so we can begin writting the script. 
                 The general idea is to make a fictional comedy video in wich we are a cinema team that want to make a great movie and will make lots of scenes that are similar to famous scenes, but in a funny way.


  10th class

Thursday, 25th October 2018

                    Hi, here we are again.
Before you critisice us, let us explain you this quite big ausence. We have been all this classes talking about our plans. New ideas came to our brains and also we decided to work into a special proyect. We are not just going to make a movie Konrad and me, we are gonna make it with other 2 groups, doing 3 movies into the same universe and world. There would be relations between characters.


11th class

Monday, 29th October 2018

              Good morning. Here we are, looking for some atrezzo for the movie. We havent thought about the settings yet, but we will do it when we finish the script. We have been thinking about more ideas and also we have decided to finish the movie trailer before we finish the 1st trimester.


12th class

Monday, 5th November 2018

                Today we have been recording some scenes for one of the 3 trailers, George's one. Each trailer corresponds to each movie. One for ours, other for George and Mario's and another for Angel and  Antonio's. Three movies, three beginnings, but one same ending. 
             Konrad and me are starting to write the script for the trailer and making some decisions about the music. We have been looking for some atrezzo like gas masks and costumes, I have been making up a chemist costume with rubish bags. 
                     Also, I have been all this time writing down all the ideas I came up with in any moment, here's an example of my notebook: 







13th class

Thursday, 8th November 2018

                Hi, we are on the way of creating the teaser trailer and we have made a first general script for it. Watch out: 


              Thats the beginning of it. We are trying to get inspiration watching some comedy-action trailers like 22 Jump Street. We may make some changes on it because there are too much scenes for a short end line but it would be great enought i think. Konrad hasn't come today again, but I'm not worried about that, I'm more worried about him not being available for going out to record. Anyway, we think that we'll probably have the trailer for the 28th of November uploaded to YouTube. I'm thinking about making a new channel for these proyects, we will see.




14th class

Thursday, 15th November 2018

                Hello guys, here's another day of talking a bit about our lifes doing the movie and listen: GREAT NEWS!! We went to our first day of SHOOTING! last Tuesday, as you can see: 



               Making scenes about making other scenes, hah! 
Well, we did like half of the trailer that day, lots of scenes (and making off ones). I have to say that I had never acted for a movie with so hard conditions, I mean, I know it is not so big deal but that place was really, REALLY full of small flys that were all the time disturbing and getting into your mouth...
Although, we did a great job. Next day we would have finished shooting the trailer, and then the edition time! Yeahhhh! You don't know how exited I am to start editing at 0:11 am. Pls help me. Not kidding. I have big problems. 



15th class

Monday, 19th November 2018

               Yo yo yo 1-4-8, 3 to the 6 to the 9. Representing the ABQ. What up biatch? (that's a frase from our beloved Jessie Pinkman, Breaking Bad, you can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCCQwqfx5Bw ) 
              Today is the day, the day when we shoot the last scenes of the trailer Yeeeih! 
Let me remind you that we are making kind of a teaser trailer, it's NOT MADE TO UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE STORY. Just to express and show you the essence and the style of the movie. Just to make you feel. So feel. 
             Thursday 23 I'll be probably editing all, so the next day it would be uploaded everywhere! Youtube mainly, but I'll be giving links and info in other Social Media accounts that I'll give you down the page 👇👇 You wont escape from our SPAMMMMM.
            Oh! By the way, here's an example of the 2nd day of shooting:

Whoops!! Thats not daywork hehe (we don't use to go n' play in there...thats just a shot...😶)


          This is a daywork, here's a fail. 




16th class

Saturday, 24th November 2018

               Heyyyy what's up guys??
We have to announce you that we have already finished editing the first teaser trailer of the movie!!! You can watch it on my channel on YouTube, I will give you the link below. 
               I went to Konrad's house to edit in his BIG PRO GAMER PC cause in my Brand 2000s PC its quite difficult to work fluently in the Premiere. The best thing of going to work on this to his house was THAT WONDERFULL CHICKEN STEAK he made with scrambled eggs. So good, he cooks really well. Chicote would be proud of that steak. 
                   All in all, the trailer would be public in some days, we need to modify some details. Maybe in 3 days so make sure you are subscribed to our channel so you don't miss it! See you soon ;)



17th class

Thursday, 27th November 2018

               You know what? I will finish the trailer edition another day, lets see that BADASS TEASER. 
THIS IS THE VIDEO UPLOADED TO YOUTUBE, have fun

Comentarios

  1. I can´t wait to listen to your project guys

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I can't wait to finish them neither! haha
      Big wait, big reward 😁🎁

      Eliminar
  2. Amazing work guys! Looking forward to working together and making a huge proyect with you!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario